Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A little bit about ME

So as you know my name is Jackie Perez. My real name is actually Jacqueline but I dont like nobody calling my that except for my patna Marco. So I'm a senior at Life Academy, been here for all my four years of highschool and I guess its been fun.

I come from a Mexican background. My parents came from Mexico when my mom was pregnant with me. I have two older sisters which I love with all my heart. Gloria, the oldest (22), shes all about her music and her band. She's the bassist of a heavy metal band, SAGACITY. Myrna (21), shes my road dog. Me and her, we down for eachother whenever. She's always been like my best friend and shes always been there for me no matter how wrong I am.Then theres my little bro, Franky. Hes 14 and hella funny. I try as much as I can to take care of him and teach as best I can, but then again I'm not the best daughter myself. I just hope that her doesnt make the same mistaked that I have made and he makes all proud.

My parents are the best parents in the world. Growing up we had our differences, I always wanted to act older than my age and didnt want to follow their rules. Thats just me, I'm stuborn. But when I got kicked out the house we all had a rude awakening. I really needed my parents and I realized that I'm not ready to take on life on my own and they obviously missed me. They couldnt believe that I had actually left. Now that i moved back in we get along great and things are good.

I'm a really laid back, open minded person. I dont really get along with girls, I dont know why, but thats me. Most of my friends were guys but now I'm always with my boyfriend.

No comments: