Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chinatown

I had driven by Chinatown before but I had never actually walked around there and seen what they have. My sister works at City Center so I drive by there really often to go pick her up or drop her off so it was interesting to see what I was missing.

I had no idea that there was actually an Asian Cultural Center. It was really nice, it had a fountain in the middle a small shops around and up stair with an escalator. I had never before heard that there was a library in there either. It was cool to look around.

It was actually really dirty around there. There was a garbage can that had garbage falling out of it and had bags all around it. It was actually kinda gross. There was also a lot of graffitti around there, kinda reminded me of East Oakland.

Chinatown seems like a really busy place. All you see it a bunch of Asians walking around all the time, coming in and out of the stores. It was actually kinda crowded too. So many people are there.

No comments: