Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just a Thought


So my graduation is in about a week (June 10) and I'm having mixed emotions!

Of course Im happy....everyone knows that my senior year has been the worst year of my life. I've been through way too much in such a short amount of time. From loosing a baby to getting kicked out of my house. My attitude just went down the drain, but I have worked so hard to make it to were I am now. My parents have already gave up on me and dont really expect me to graduate but I cant wait to be up on that stange and say "I told you so!"

Im scared...my life has no sense of direction at this point. I still dont know what I want to do. I dont know if i should go to community college or if I should work, where I'm i gonna work?, what am I gonna do?

Im stressed out...I feel like my life is stuck on PAUSE. I know what I want in life but I dont know how to go about it. All of this takes a toll on me because I dont know what to do. I look at my friends and they all have a plan for their future and I dont.

Im sad...its sad to think that I'm not going to be with my friends anymore. The people that I have spent so much time with. The ones that have been with me through thick and thin! They all going to college and doing something good for themselves.

Most of all I feel kinda LONELY........

2 comments:

babycheeks said...

damn girl..i can hella relate to everything you wrote about! i feel you, that's exactly how i feel about my life, and i went through hella stuff this year more than any other year just like you did. i'm sorry about your baby tho, that's so sad.. but keep ya head up, don't worry you'll find your way. (and hopefully i will too!)

Chorecita said...

no te sientas sola mija, you know your friends are always going to be there for you no matter what. i am sorry por lo que te a pasado, but those are the things that make people stronger! So keep that head up like your nose is bleeding!