Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Miss You

It was back in 10th grade when I met Eric Soto. I never imagined that he would become such a special person in my life. I spent some of the funnest times of my life with him. But most of all he was there for me through my struggles. He was the one I would call when I needed to just talk, when I was crying and just needed someone to put a smile on my face, he was there.

I always called him, Pony. He was my Pony!!
It sucks that hes not with me anymore. He has been in Santa Rita for almost a year. The crime that hes being convicted for is actually really serious and makes me so sad to think that he would do something like that. When I found out that he had been arrested all I could do was cry. I couldnt believe that my Pony was gone.

I've always told myself that he didnt do it. I strongly believe in my heart that hes innocent. Its hard to imagine someone that means so much to you, locked up like an animal.

When I went the first time to see him, I couldnt help myself and I started to cry. I hate that hes in there. I write to him and keep in touch with him that way, but I wish we could go back to the good ol' days.

I have so much to thank him for:

"Thank you Eric for being such a true friend and for always keeping me up when I was feeling so down. You'll always be in heart. I love you like a brother and I hope to see you soon. And thank you for bringing Andres into my life. As much as we have fought, hes the reason that I stayed in school and quit all my bad habits. I wish you could have been there with me when I'm crossing that stage on Tuesday."

I MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Chorecita said...

damn jackie i really feel you, you've gone through some hard stuff, but just keep your head up!
-Chore♥