Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fruitvale

All my life I have visited Fruitvale. It's a big part of my community. Over the last couple of years they have done some of years the city has done a lot of remodeling to make it look nicer. Like the plaza for the bart. It looks alot better now with the fountain and the shops.

Even though I didnt actually do interviews there I imagine that it would be alot easier because the people around there are more like us and they feel more comfortable to talk to us. You coauld even say that we would feel more comfortable asking tham for an interview.

Fruitvale is a very diverse place, you see all different kinds of people because it has alot of different things around that area. You have the bart, Bank of America, WaMu, mexican food, chinese food, clothes shops, market, etc.
I actually do like going there because its one of the nicer places here in Oakland. Its a nice highlight of my community.

No comments: